When you give, you change the world for a child
Lubasi Home relies on the generous support of donors to continue providing essential services. Help us create a society where all orphaned, vulnerable, and abandoned babies get a chance to grow up in loving, healthy families.
Your cash donations enable us to meet the basic needs of the children and families in our care, including clothing, shoes, groceries, educational materials such as books and pens, as well as mattresses, beds, bedding, school bags, toys, and more.
Your contributions make a significant difference in the lives of those we serve, ensuring they have the necessary resources and care to thrive.
Give via Wire Transfer
Our Banking details are:
LUSABI HOME LIMITED
STANBIC US DOLLAR BANKING DETAILS
Bank: Stanbic Bank Zambia
Account Name: Lubasi Home Limited
Bank Account No: 9130004561426
Branch Cord: 041017 BIC(SWIFT):SBICZMLX
How your gift makes an impact
With your gift, Lubasi Home can help more kids and sustain families by providing essential support for the most vulnerable.
Give a child safety & care
When children need a family, Lubasi Home Home is there. Family is the essential social care structure. Your gift will help provide vulnerable children the support, safety, and connection they deserve.
Help keep a family together
Rather than placing vulnerable or orphaned children in an orphanage, you support families struggling to stay together with life-changing resources that lead to self-sufficiency.
Support children in schools
We seek to offer school tuition support, and income assistance for families of vulnerable children, but many children are struggling with accessing essential needs. Your gift helps children and families with food, income-generating activities, and critical support services so that kids can go to school.
Other ways to support our work for children and families
Here are some other ways you can help:
- Expertise (social workers, information technology, counselors/therapists, proposal writing)
- Empowering our staff (continuing education and professional development)
- Guidance and counseling funds (paying skilled therapists to work with children)
- Construction funds (and building materials), for instance; building a Perimeter wall – to make our facilities safer and protect children
- Food and medication
- Clothing, beddings, and furniture
- Education funding and tuition support for children
- Family tracing, reintegration, and ongoing case management funds (covering travel expenses required to visit rural communities)
- Farming funds to support food production and income generation for sustainability
- Entrepreneurship and income generation funding to help families be self-sustaining
- Spreading the word (networking and linking up with mass media groups)
If you'd like to get involved in some other way, please contact us